Talk to a Live Voice: Call Washington Conference at (253) 681-6008 to talk with ministry representatives!
Open Monday-Thursday, 8:30 am to 6 pm; closed major holidays
Most Requested Resources
by Guests and Members
- Find a Church / Find a School
- Promote an Upcoming Event
- Download 2016 Sunset Calendar (English + Spanish)
- Give an Online Donation
- Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter
- Find or Share a Job Posting
- Change your Mailing Address
- Contact Washington Conference
Interact with Your Adventist Neighbors
- Find a Church / Find a School
- Find a Community Service Center
- Find a Pathfinder Club
- Attend Summer Camp
- Attend Camp Meeting / Register for Camp Meeting (begins each March)
- Attend Vacation Bible School (list available each summer)
Make Changes in Your Life
- Find Bible Study Resources
- Change the channel: Watch Adventist Television / Watch Hope TV
- Share Your Faith
- Discover Religious Liberty Info & Resources
- Learn About Healthy Living
- Stop Smoking
- Buy a Religious Book or Health Food at Auburn ABC Store
- Create an Estate Plan
- Fill Out a Background Screening Packet
- Explore 120 Ministry Ideas
- Start a Ministry
- Volunteer with SAGE Senior Ministries
- Get Involved with Community Service
- Participate in Prison or Urban Ministry
- Manage a SIGNS news box
Share Christ in the Marketplace / Join Washington ASI
Adventist Laymen’s Services and Industries (ASI) is a national organization of business and professional people who believe that it is good business to share Jesus Christ in their own work. These professionals are committed to the support of the Seventh-day Adventist Church and its mission to share the everlasting gospel to all who dwell on the earth.
If you are facing religious discrimination in the workplace, Northwest Religious Liberty Association can help you. NRLA can help you with labor union exemption needs, and interfacing with immigration officials, schools, prison officials, and other entities because of religious liberty issues. Job search information is also made available to help people of faith minimize their risk of religious discrimination as they seek employment.
You can also browse NRLA's website to learn more about the cause of religious freedom in the context of sound and balanced constitutional principles among church members, the general public, civic organizations (public and private), lawmakers, and academic audiences. Legislative updates are available. Speaking appointments for academic lectures and seminars accepted for universities, law schools and churches.
Northwest Religious Liberty Association | International Religious Liberty Association | Religious Liberty in the Workplace | Request a Workplace Letter | Labor Union Exemption FAQs
Rent Sunset Lake Facilities
Step away from the ordinary. Leave the routine behind. Discover a place that restores the soul. Hidden away in the foothills of Mount Rainier, surrounded by 400 acres of towering forests and shimmering lakes, you’ll find Sunset Lake Camp. This unique, one-of-a-kind facility provides a stunning backdrop for your next spiritual retreat, training convention, youth campout or outdoor education week. Camp facilities are designed to accommodate groups of 50 to 250.
To check rates and availability and to make reservations, contact the Sunset Lake office at (360) 829-0311 or visit www.sunsetlake.org.